Light-Duty Training School
The Light-Duty Training School provides technical training, application insights, and common-sense problem solving tips for our comprehensive line of light-duty belt conveyor products. In the 2-1/2 day school, our experienced trainers will lead discussions that address specific problems and challenges faced when splicing and maintaining light-duty belts. They will answer questions and demonstrate product installation with a variety of tools.
All topics will be covered with a mix of classroom and hands-on instruction.
- Tour Manufacturing Area
- Clipper® Mechanical Fastening Systems
- Clipper® Wire Hooks
- Clipper G™ Series Lacing
- Alligator® Mechanical Fastening Systems
- Alligator ® Staple
- Alligator® Plastic Rivet
- Alligator® Lacing
- Novitool® Endless Splicing
- Novitool® Pun M™ Mobile Finger Punch
- Novitool® Ply 130™ Ply Separator
- Novitool® Aero® Splice Press
- Novitool® Amigo™ Splice Press
- Flexco FGP Food Grade Precleaner
- Belt Preparation Tools
- Laser Belt Square
- 845LD Belt Cutter
- SmartClamp™ Belt Clamps
2018 Training School Dates
for Light-Duty Products
May 7th – May 9th
$499 per person; space reservations require credit card or purchase order.
Course Enrollment is Limited.
- Accommodations – Hotel stay for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights.
- On-site Transportation – To and from the airport and to and from hotel each day. All transportation expenses to and from Grand Rapids are the responsibility of the attendee.
- Food – All meals on Monday and Tuesday, breakfast on Wednesday.
- Training Fees – Admission to school, handouts and materials, refreshments breaks, Flexco Training Experts.
To Enroll Contact
Flexco – Grand Rapids
1995 Oak Industrial Drive
Grand Rapids, MI 49505
Attendance may be cancelled up to two weeks prior to the start of the class. Attendance fees are processed at that time. If attendance is cancelled after that date, you are still responsible for the full attendance fee.
click here to view our full policy on expenses